Burnie Group’s contact centre technology program helps organizations implement the technologies that support and enable a contact centre. These technologies include IVR, telephony, workforce management, contact centre-as-a-service (CCaaS), quality assurance, chat, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and outbound dialers, among others.
Our contact centre technology methodology
Our unique assessment methodology for technologies enables a clear understanding of the current state and makes a comparison against best practices in the deployment of contact centre technology. We identify which technologies are best suited to your organization based on company size, scope and industry. We take a technology and vendor-agnostic approach to helping source technologies, including assessing potential vendors. We guide you through your business requirements and facilitate an effective RFP process.
We use our omnichannel and contact centre capabilities combined with our IT strategy capabilities to transform your contact centre technology and enable a seamless omnichannel experience. We work with our clients to:
- Assess IT and contact centre technologies to determine the best fit for your organization.
- Design a technology transformation roadmap for your contact centre.
- Implement technologies in your contact centre.
- Enable an omnichannel experience.
Why choose Burnie Group for contact centre technology
Burnie Group’s expert team has led and optimized contact centres for 25 years. We understand how to shape the ideal customer experience leveraging all available contact centre technologies.
To augment our knowledge in traditional contact centre technologies, we bring in-depth expertise in next-generation technologies, including contact centre automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and sentiment analysis.
- We take an integrated approach to ensure contact centre technology enhances all stages of the employee and customer journey.
- We understand how technology can enable a seamless omnichannel experience.
- Our contact centre benchmark program offers insights into which aspects of the contact centre can be most improved with technology.
- We have expansive relationships in the industry to ensure you can learn firsthand how others have deployed contact centre technologies successfully.
- We implement technology across industries, including banking, insurance, and telecommunications.
Contact centre technology expertise
Burnie Group’s contact centre experts have experience working with the leading contact centre technology providers, including Genesys, NICE, IEX, Avaya, Verint, AWS, Interactions, Cogito, Intradiem.